VIRTUAL CLASSROOM GUIDELINES
- Check your tech before class begins.That means have your computer charged and ready.
- Find a quiet place that is away from noise and distractions.
- Come prepared with anything you are asked to bring. This includes headphones, notebooks, textbooks, and pencils.
- Keep your microphone on mute upon entering class unless you are asked to speak.
- Click the raise hand feature if you are called upon or have a question.
- Turn on your video while in class.
- Use chat responsibly to ask a question or if you need help.
- Always show respect to your teacher and classmates.
- Sit still and focused and listen carefully to what the speaker is saying.