2. Find a quiet place that is away from noise and distractions.
3. Come prepared with anything you are asked to bring. This includes headphones, notebooks, textbooks, and pencils.
4. Keep your microphone on mute upon entering class unless you are asked to speak.
5. Click the raise hand feature if you are called upon or have a question.
6. Turn on your video while in class.
7. Use chat responsibly to ask a question or if you need help.
8. Always show respect to your teacher and classmates.
9. Sit still and focused and listen carefully to what the speaker is saying.