Welcome to my class page! My name is Tina Bennington and I teach the 3/4 grade split at Phoenix Community Learning Center (PCLC). This is my third year at PCLC, and my 18th year of teaching. I received my Bachelor’s Degree from Alice Lloyd College in Elementary Education, a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership from University of Dayton in 2007, an Intervention Specialist License in 2009 and a Reading Endorsement in 2013 from the University of Cincinnati. In the future I am planning on getting a Doctorate Degree in Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment.
2. Find a quiet place that is away from noise and distractions.
3. Come prepared with anything you are asked to bring.
This includes headphones, notebooks, text books and pencils.
4. Keep your microphone on mute upon entering class unless you
are asked to speak.
5. Click the raise hand feature if you are called upon or have a
6. Turn on your video while in class.
7. Use chat responsibly to ask a question or if you need help.
8. Always show respect to your teacher and classmates.
9. Sit still and focused and listen carefully to what the speaker
9:00-9:30 - Morning Meeting/RACE Writing/Virtual Word Wall
9:30-11:00-ELA Whole Group Instruction
11:00-12:00-ELA Independent Practice/LLI
1:00-2:00-Math Whole Group Instruction
2:00-3:00-Math Independent Practice/Math Centers/LLI
3:00-4:00-Student Conferences/Office Hours