Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year in our third grade Virtual Classroom 3B!
My name is Mrs. Kelly McCoy. I have been a native of Cincinnati for my entire life. I attended Mt. Notre High School and graduated in 1985. I received my Bachelor’s of Science Degree from the University of Cincinnati in Elementary Education. I hold a Master’s Degree from Northern Kentucky University as a Reading Specialist. This is my third year teaching at Phoenix Community Learning Center. Overall, this is my twenty-first year of teaching. I enjoy teaching and learning. I feel the best part about teaching is watching the students develop into fluent readers, writers, and mathematicians throughout the year!
Change is difficult for everyone at this time. We are all experiencing the effects in many different ways. We will strive to work together to ensure the best possible learning experience for your child! Our classroom will be engaging and focus on academic and social emotional learning in many different ways. I am so eager to see and meet all of you! Feel free to contact me anytime you have questions or concerns at email@example.com
Together We Can!
2. Find a quiet place that is away from noise and distractions.
3. Come prepared with anything you are asked to bring. This
includes headphones, notebooks, text books and pencils.
4. Keep your microphone on mute upon entering class unless you
are asked to speak.
5. Click the raise hand feature if you are called upon or have a
6. Turn on your video while in class.
7. Use chat responsibly to ask a question or if you need help.
8. Always show respect to your teacher and classmates.
9. Sit still and focused and listen carefully to what the speaker
Virtual Word Wall
9:30-11:00-ELA Whole Group Instruction
11:00-12:00-ELA Independent Practice/LLI
1:00-2:00-Math Whole Group Instruction
2:00-3:00-Math Independent Practice/Math Centers/LLI